Dakea Control - Skylight with opening restrictor.
This all-in-one skylight (with pre-installed flashing) ensures safety usage thanks to the new opening restrictor.
Dakea Control is produced in a "side-opening" position.
It is also equipped with an opening restrictor which enables you to fix the sash in 90o opening position and avoid accidental closing.
To keep the installation as simple as possible Dakea Control is an all-in-one solution (skylight with integrated flashing included in one box). The Skylight is delivered with integrated foam gasket, which ensures perfect connection to tile roofs. You can easily remove or trim the foam gasket and fit the skylight perfectly onto slates too.
All Dakea Control skylights are suitable for most common profiled roofing materials up to 90 mm profile height (e.g. tiles) and slates. Dakea Control 4555 and 4573 are for roof pitches between 15 and 60 degrees while Dakea Control 8585 is for roof pitches between 15 and 45 degrees.
Control holds a 2 year guarantee.
- All-in-one solution (skylight with preinstalled flashing)
- Equipped with opening restrictor
- For most common profiled roofing materials up to 90 mm profile height and slates (Easy to trim and remove foam gasket)
- Integrated flashing with all common roofing materials
- For roofs with pitches between 15 and 60 degrees
- Delivered in a side opening
- Sash with rubber gasket
- Weather - and UV-ray resistant
- Kiln-dried pine wood with fungicide protection
- 14mm double pane (3-8-3)
- Chromed steel handle with two ventilation positions
- Available in grey colour (RAL 7043)
FSC certified, kiln-dried, finger joint pine wood from northern forests with fungicide and insect protection. Integrated flashing for all common roofing materials, recommended into unheated premises.
2 ventilation positions via handle.
14 mm, insulated double pane (3-8-3).
Side hung opening construction. Sash can be fixed in open position with the restrictor.
Available from Kavanagh Roofingplease enquire