Kytun Slate Dry Verge (T2) PVC
The Kytun Slate Dry Verge System is installed on gable ends securing slates and protecting the verge from wind uplift and the elements. The products are available for use with either interlocking slates, or natural and man-made double lap slates. It provides a neat, weatherproof, continuous, maintenance free finish to the gable.
Manufactured in 2.4 metre lengths. The UPVC system is available in Black and either for man-made fibre cement slates or natural slates. Integral patented drip system channels water to the eaves. Fully compatible with most slates on the market. Suitable for brick, render and barge board constructions.
- Provides full wind uplift and rain protection.
- Patented 'Drip System' which allows for self drainage of rain water into the gutter.
- Extremely easy and quick to install.
- Requires no maintenance once installed.
- Available for all slates types.
Manufactured from high durability extruded UV inhibited PVC-u.
Suitable for most man-made fibre cement & natural slates on the market.
- 18mm Version: Suitable for a maximum individual slate thickness of 6mm
- 25mm Version: Suitable for a maximum individual slate thickness of 8mm
- 32mm Version: Suitable for a maximum individual slate thickness of 10mm
We can supply the full range of Kytun Dry Roofing Products.
View all products in "Dry Fixing Systems"