The Kytun Tile Dry Verge System permanently secures tiles on gable ends and gives an attractive maintenance free finish to the roofline. It provides a neat, continuous and totally weatherproof finish to the gable.
The Kytun Tile Dry Verge System not only secures your tiles on gable ends but also gives an attractive maintenance free and totally weatherproof finish to the roofline.
The design helps protect the edge of roof tiles from the elements and eliminates the possibility of lifting and damage to the roof underlay.
No mortar or timber guides are required.
Internal joining pieces are available in the colour of the profile.
Fascia board can be fitted inside the drainage channel to weather protect the batten ends.
- Provides full wind uplift and rain protection.
- Patented 'Drip System' which allows for self drainage of rain water into the gutter.
- Extremely easy and quick to install.
- Requires no maintenance once installed.
- Can be fully customised.
- Extensive range of colours available.
Manufactured in 2.4 metre lengths. The pvc system is available in Black. Integral patented drip system channels water to the eaves. Fully compatible with most tiles on the market. Suitable for brick, render and bargeboard constructions.
The components are manufactured from high durability extruded UV inhibited PVC-u.
- Fully compatible with most tiles on the market. Suitable for brick, render and bargeboard constructions.
- 50mm Version: Suitable for a maximum individual tile thickenss of 25mm
- 65mm Version: Suitable for a maximum individual tile thickness of 32mm
We can supply the full range of Kytun Dry Roofing Products.